[AccessD] Using Between in a query

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Mon Aug 14 11:27:27 CDT 2017

I have an interactive query where the user is asked to put in a start date and an end date. The query then uses the criteria of Between start date and end date. I am having a problem of some records not being retrieved. If the user puts in and end date of 7/31/2017 a record with a date of 7/31/2017 1:30PM is not retrieved. Does an end date of 7/31/2017 mean ending at 12:00 PM on 7/30/2017? I guess I may not be fully understanding the use of Between.