[AccessD] Peter's Shrinker/Stretcher

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Wed Dec 6 10:51:54 CST 2017

That's FMS not FRM.

Also

That's FMS not VRM.

Getting old ain't for sissies.

From: AccessD [mailto:accessd-bounces at databaseadvisors.com] On Behalf Of
Rocky Smolin
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2017 8:13 AM
To: 'Access Developers discussion and problem solving'
Subject: Re: [AccessD] Peter's Shrinker/Stretcher

Yeah, the demo was useless for proof of concept. So I bought a license - it
was cheap enough. (The client will pay in any event :o)).

But still no response from Peter after three days. Very disappointing as
when it works it's pretty slick.

The client has asked me to investigate FRM's screen resizer.  So that's next
up.

Anyone have experience using VMS's resizer?

Rocky Smolin
Beach Access Software
760-683-5777
www.bchacc.com