[AccessD] a bit OT: Survey responses, answers to question of "how often"

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Dec 14 11:36:55 CST 2017

I am trying to put together a survey generator tool, and it seems
impossible to come up with a complete list of possible responses to
questions about frequency.

I know context is important, but I am trying to create a permanent,
comprehensive list.

I don't know how data polling groups manage this, to me I have gotten this
far and I am already burned out.

I was thinking perhaps to start with three separate tables, one with
answers for how many; another for depiction of what the item is quantified
(minutes, hours, days), and another for what time period is being observed
(hour, day, morning, afternoon, evening, week, weekend, month, quarter,
year). But even trying that out I could not handle all the nuances required
to generate even a partial list like shown below (which is only just
getting started).

Any ideas where to turn?

Measures of occurrence
once per hour