[AccessD] Query trouble after adding criteria

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Feb 3 14:19:44 CST 2017

Hi Chester:

When I was having trouble with queries I would break them apart and stack them in groups, sometimes even creating interim temp files.

I also discovered that large queries may have errors in them and actually loose or add records, for what ever reason. Breaking the queries apart also allows you to more easily make chances to the code. I have also noticed that Access is not nearly as reliable, in record count and performance, as MS SQL, for example.

Jim