[AccessD] Entering a date in a query - no longer able

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 13:00:24 CST 2017

What happens when you try to add the date via the query? It just sits there?
If you've upgraded, you might check the compatiabiity of the date picking
control you're currently using. Do you get any kind of clue in the status
bar?

Susan H.

I don't remember creating these queries so I think they did them, but I've
supported them and designed the initial DB.  There are a couple date fields
in them and the calendar pops up as it normally does, but nothing happens
when you choose a date...the calendar goes away and that is it. We also
cannot enter in the field manually.

Is there some simple reason I'd not be able to add to a query while being
able to add to the table?