[AccessD] 64-but ONLY front end ?

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 08:28:02 CST 2017

More statistics:

?returnvm

(Reporting module loaded)
1.391 GB of VM used.

(Prepatory form loaded)
1.194 GB of VM used.

(Analytics form loaded)
1.135 GB of VM used.

(Login Form loaded)
1.06 GB of VM used.

(Switchboard Loaded)
0.803 GB of VM used.

(Nothing open but my Access FE (no forms loaded))
0.645 GB of VM used.

With that once I get to the reporting module if I hit "print preview" on
all of my selected reports (7) to print and give to the client I get an out
of resources error.  Those are the most used forms in the entire FE.  It
wouldn't be uncommon for some of our data reviewers to have all of those
open bouncing between them (they used to do it before via hotkeys (Ctrl-R
for Analytical, Ctrl-M for Main, Ctrl-B for Prep, Ctrl-W for Login etc)..
so even though you PREVIOUSLY with Access 2003 you couldn't see a tab, the
same forms were loaded then that are loaded now. The key difference is
Access 2013. It must simply use more memory.