[AccessD] 64-but ONLY front end ?

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Fri Jan 6 08:46:36 CST 2017

Those stats are for a function I am running within access. Not via ProcMon
or other.

Function ReturnVM() As Double

    Dim Mem As MEMORYSTATUS
    Dim Result As Integer

    Mem.dwLength = Len(Mem)
    GlobalMemoryStatus Mem

    ReturnVM = Format((Mem.dwTotalVirtual - Mem.dwAvailVirtual) /
1073741824, "0.000")

    Debug.Print ReturnVM & " GB of VM used."

End Function