[AccessD] 365 Access web app connectivity question

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Fri Jan 6 10:17:28 CST 2017

Hi Susan

I'm not familiar with accessing web apps, but the Azure portal is easy to navigate in - given the enormous variety of services currently offered.

You may need a Virtual Network at Azure:

https://portal.azure.com/#blade/Microsoft_Azure_Marketplace/GalleryFeaturedMenuItemBlade/selectedMenuItemId/Networking_MP

but I'm just guessing from your description.

/gustav