[AccessD] 64-but ONLY front end ?

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Sun Jan 8 12:04:16 CST 2017

Take a hard look at navigation forms.  This is precisely what they do,
allow you to jump back and forth, loading and unloading the subforms as you
go.  I use them extensively, and while they require more attention and do
not sink subform events, they vastly improve the speed of the application.

Charlotte Foust
916-206-4336