[AccessD] Password recovery on access db

Darryl Collins darryl at whittleconsulting.com.au
Mon Jan 9 18:02:42 CST 2017

Hi Charlotte,

I use
http://www.lostpassword.com/vba.htm

http://www.lostpassword.com/recovery-options-standard.htm

it is a paid product, but I have found it has paid for itself many times over the years - especially doing contract work where it is fairly normal for no-one to know the password once the original dev has left.  Saved me many hours of pain.

If you want to zip up the database and email it to me, I could try and unlock it for you - although the software is on my PC at home so it would have to wait about 8 hours or so.  Otherwise it might be easier to pay for the software.  Probably worth doing a bit of google work on this as there are other software solutions too.

Cheers
Darryl.