[AccessD] Easy way to play audio files from Access form

ewaldt at gdls.com ewaldt at gdls.com
Tue Jan 17 14:40:29 CST 2017

Wow - I can't believe I missed this. I haven't worked on that database
recently, so I'd forgotten about it, but I do appreciate the answers of
all who sought to help. I received several answers, which I need to go
through. I apologize for not thanking you all sooner. I still hope to use
what you generously passed on to me.

Tom Ewald
Mass Properties
General Dynamics Land Systems

This is an e-mail from General Dynamics Land Systems. It is for the intended recipient only and may contain confidential and privileged information.  No one else may read, print, store, copy, forward or act in reliance on it or its attachments.  If you are not the intended recipient, please return this message to the sender and delete the message and any attachments from your computer. Your cooperation is appreciated.
&&