[AccessD] 64-but ONLY front end ?

Ryan Wehler wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 20:44:39 CST 2017

64 on 64 shows a max VM at something like 8GB (what my physical memory limit is) with an actual 8TB (yes TB limit). I don't have a box I can readily test 2003 on 64 right now unless I uninstall 2013 from mine (or go screenshot a colleagues machine which I may do tomorrow). But I already know 32 bit processes on 64 bit systems are limited to 2 GB of virtual memory regardless what version of Access it is. It just so happens 2003 uses WAY less to start with.

Sent from my iPad