[AccessD] 64-but ONLY front end ?

Ryan Wehler wrwehler at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 21:00:43 CST 2017

I thought about coming up with a form_open event that looked up how many forms were open and would bark if more than X were and let you select one to close. But I don't think that nag would go over well.....

The easiest solution still seems to be to run the 64 bit version of Access. No JIT or memory management  involved.... to get us going down the next phase.

But MS suggests you use the 32 bit version so I keep getting push back when I "ask around" about running 64 bit Access/Office.

Sent from my iPad