[AccessD] Word mail merge code - Albert Kallal

cjlabs cjlabs at att.net
Mon Jan 30 12:19:35 CST 2017

As far as a can tell from his notes, he changed the extension from .txt to .888 due to some conflict that occurred with the option to turn off file extensions.

The file itself is comma delimited.

Jack -- I'll check the UtterAccess links.   Maybe I was using an old email address.

Thanks
Carolyn Johnson