[AccessD] Consulting possibility

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Wed Jul 5 17:36:55 CDT 2017

Request for consulting from a reader. If you're interested, please let me
know and I'll send your contact info on. Thanks! - Susan H.

Hi Susan: Thanks so much for the reply. So sure - we need consultation in
the Bay Area (Berkeley) on moving our data into a web based application and
also possibly the work done. For our donor database it might only be a
short, small job because we are using an online tool for donation processing
now - so we could just simply move to that completely and stop using the
Access database (our staff is having difficulty keeping it synched anyway) -
it's just the giving history fields we'd want to keep.

The other consult might be a bigger deal though - we have a tobacco laws
database that exists in Access.

Any help appreciated in finding the right person(s). We're a small non
profit so we're not looking to get into something like Salesforce or any
huge software buy (like we are not able to come up with $250K for sure) but
need to know what the reality is. esp for the saf