[AccessD] How to make a textbox grow to accommodate text on Access form

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Tue Jul 11 19:39:38 CDT 2017

Stuart, if the purpose of the example is to allow me to type lots into the
bottom textbox on frmCangrow and the textbox and its section will grow...
well that is not occurring. The scrollbar being present means I can type
more into the textbox than just the visible region, but that is not helping
me display an alert within a taller textbox and showing it on a taller
dialog depending on the size of the alert message I want to display.

What am I doing amiss?