[AccessD] We're obsessed with these 19 amazing retro computer ads from the late 1980s

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sun Jul 16 13:46:45 CDT 2017

Bought my daughters virtually every adventure game, from the 1990 on...and then they proceeded to see how fast they could solve the game. I still have the originals and even the packaging of about 40 to 50 such games. Most good games now are online games but just too time consuming.

Still have the Commodore 64, the tape drive, the 1541 floppy drive, all the cables, dongles and probably a hundred 180/360K floppies of every app available at the time....as well as many magazines and books on how to code the 6502/6510 CPU.

I am planning on selling it all soon...probably this winter to some collectors. Not sure how to proceed, EBay and/or a host of online selling sites or even through the local auctions.

Also still have hundreds of 3.5 disks...

Jim