[AccessD] System Image Failure

Rocky Smolin rockysmolin at bchacc.com
Sat Jul 22 14:20:42 CDT 2017

Good advice re: Microsoft. I've got everything in a Ghost file monthly. So I
feel pretty secure about that.

Being a lone ranger developer for 30 years I've always been pretty paranoid
about backups. Less so now that I'm semi-retired.

I have a Google drive and I drop every file I work with there, as well as a
local EHD.  And all my photos are up there on the Google Drive.  100GB for
$2 a month.  Seems reasonable.

So if the drive died, I assume that MS would allow me to download the W10 I
registered with them.  I reload Office, some other apps.  Get my client
files from the Ghost or cloud and I'm back in business.

I'm trying not to over think this thing.  But just got drawn off by that pop
up that asked me if I wanted a repair drive and an image.