[AccessD] System Image Failure

James Button jamesbutton at blueyonder.co.uk
Mon Jul 24 10:30:30 CDT 2017

Backblaze -
Crashplan - about the same cost for the unlimited 1 month free? trial)
Spideroak for 2GB free

Basic consideration -
Do you need the PC to be online at all times for the backup to work
Can you stop and start the facility manually and haver it 'catch-up' - or does it have to be running from system startup

Encryption and facility to sync to other PC's - when they connect
What happens if a folder is removed from the list of 'stuff' to be backed-up
How is the backup to be managed

And - Speed of the backup as well as effect on the system of 'sync' if there's a few large files to be backed-up.

It's about time I reassessed the options for cloud backup of my system -
I expect to be looking to include the folder where the OS partition backups are placed
That will be - an average of maybe 12GB a day for the main working system during the busy weeks of the year.

JimB