[AccessD] are PowerApps destined to fly?

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 16:45:37 CDT 2017

I get it I think Shamil -- it's a tradeoff. Think about all the technologies that you didn't bother to learn and now wish you had. 😊 If most of your money comes from MS support products, I'd watch it. If it doesn't, I'd let it go. I am always disappointed when MS comes out with something kind of cool and then drops it a few years later.

Susan H.

Susan --

Well, "time (to learn PowerApps) is money" here, and there?
And also without MS PowerApps Plan 2, which currently costs $40/month the set of features to learn is rather limited, actually the most promising features are unavailable if I'm not mistaken. There are other (hidden) costs as Office 365 (Dev) account subscription, MAPS subscription etc.