[AccessD] Fwd: [WordPress Security] PSA: OneLogin Breached. Here's What You Need to Do.

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 15:47:55 CDT 2017

FYI....
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Wordfence" <list at wordfence.com>
Date: Jun 1, 2017 4:35 PM
Subject: [WordPress Security] PSA: OneLogin Breached. Here's What You Need
to Do.
To: <carbonnb at gmail.com>

This is a public service announcement from the Wordfence team due to the
potential wide impact this breach may have. Single sign-on provider OneLogin
has experienced a major data breach
<https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2017/06/onelogin-breached/?utm_source=list&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=060117>
.

If you use their services and are affected by this breach, head over to our
blog now where we explain what has happened and what you need to do to
protect yourself and your data. We also provide additional coverage on this
story from other news sources.

Read the post on our blog.
<https://www.wordfence.com/blog/2017/06/onelogin-breached/?utm_source=list&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=060117>

Regards,

Mark Maunder
Wordfence Founder & CEO

To perform a quick malware and vulnerability scan on your website without
installing anything, simply visit www.gravityscan.com, enter your website
and hit "Launch Scan"
<http://www.gravityscan.com/?utm_source=list&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=060117>.
Gravityscan works with any website, not just WordPress.

If you would like to stop receiving WordPress security alerts and product
updates from Wordfence, please use the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of
this email.  You subscribed to this list via the Wordfence security plugin
for WordPress <http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wordfence/>.

If you aren't already a member you can subscribe to our WordPress Security
and Product Updates mailing list here
<http://www.wordfence.com/subscribe-to-the-wordfence-email-list/>. You're
welcome to republish this email in part or in full provided you mention
that the source is www.wordfence.com. If you would like to get Wordfence
for your WordPress website, simply go to your "Plugin" menu, click "add
new" and search for "wordfence".
Feedjit Inc., 800 Fifth Ave, Suite 4100, Seattle, WA 98104, USA

Unsubscribe
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TGxsrGzsHLRsDCycLEyczLRGtMxsTOzszMwM> | Change
Subscriber Options
<http://www.aweber.com/z/r/?TGxsrGzsHLRsDCycLEyczLRGtMxsTOzszMwM>