[AccessD] OT- Data model -ERD Tool - request for info

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Thu Mar 2 08:50:35 CST 2017

Hi Group,

I've been retired for many years and don't do much with Access or database.
I do participate in a few Access related forums. We used ErWin -corporate
license way back when working.

 I have used ErWin Community Edition (free but with several constraints) to
build data models to assist posters. Yesterday, I found that the Community
Edition was no longer available. Nada. No community edition will be
available in future.

So my question is -does anyone have/use a free tool to build ERDs. If so,
could you recommend same and provide any links to further info.
Thanks in advance.

jack