[AccessD] Access 2016 now with BigInt

David McAfee davidmcafee at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 15:44:01 CST 2017

I liked ADPs because all the tables and queries (actually views and stored
procedures) were in SQL and Access was for forms and reports.

Yes, I can connect to SQL from an mdb or accdb, but it was so much simpler
via an adp, especially with stuff like cascading combo boxes and list boxes.

No need to first modify a query def before calling a pass through query.

I think I was one of the few people that used them and liked them.

There were many other reasons, but no used crying over that spilled milk.

and I still dislike the A2007 + interface. <2003 was so much better IMO.