[AccessD] Running Dir from Batch file in MSAccess

jack drawbridge jackandpat.d at gmail.com
Sun Mar 12 15:08:47 CDT 2017

Jim,

I was trying to respond and say I agree that its a fast method. However,
the person I'm trying to help is not familiar with vba.
I got a flag on your email saying it is marked as spam??
So I'm starting again.

I am not  experienced with Bat file from Access. I have had no luck with
google nor the forums I participate in.

I was trying to get a list of image files (jpg) and felt a simple Access
form with a Shell cmd would hide most everything.

But as always Simple has various meanings!!!

jack