[AccessD] Delete Record Problem

Doug Steele dbdoug at gmail.com
Tue May 9 19:17:43 CDT 2017

Hi Rocky:

Can you delete a record manually from the recordset bound to the form?
I've had problems in the past where the recordset won't allow deletions.

I know I've had a similar problem to you in the past - I think that I got
around it by using something like DoCmd.RunSQL "Delete * from myTable where
unique key = whatever"

Doug