[AccessD] Keyboard Shortcut

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Fri May 26 15:00:14 CDT 2017

I can't remember whether I had a problem with clicking the "x" in upper
right corner of the tab not closing the tabs, or whether Ctrl-F4 was not
working. Someone here helped me with that - I think that the tab had to be
activated (have focus) before it would work properly. I wish I could
remember which action was letting me down at the time.