[AccessD] Handle Zip and Cabinet folders (files)

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 19:07:43 CST 2017

Ron DeBruin also has some pretty good code here
<https://www.rondebruin.nl/win/s7/win001.htm> which was contributed to by
Tom Ogilvy and KeepItCool, that I have used in many projects. I don't have
time now to see whether your methods differs Gustav, but with Ron's so long
published and so oft cited code available through numerous link-to's in
many answer forums, something must have caused you to take this on as a
test of your own coding prowess! So I hope to find something neat there
when I have time to read it this weekend. There is one or two features of
Ron's that relies on innate Excel functions but I think they can be
replaced with other equivalents.