[AccessD] Honeywell scanner

Stuart McLachlan stuart at lexacorp.com.pg
Tue Nov 28 15:52:50 CST 2017

Accofrding to the specs I've just looked at, it can operate as a "keyboard wedge", which
means you don't need any interface.  Hook it up in line with the keyboard with the supplied Y
cable, put the curson on a textbox and scan a code - it will automagically appear in the
textbox.

" Host System Interfaces USB, RS232, Keyboard Wedge, IBM 46xx (RS485), OCIA, Laser Emulation, Light Pen Wand Emulation"