[AccessD] Open Exclusive issue

Kaup, Chester Chester_Kaup at kindermorgan.com
Wed Nov 29 09:20:44 CST 2017

I have a database that when I open it normally all the objects are present. When I open it exclusive no objects appear present. If I hold down the shift key while opening the database exclusive all objects are visible. I have tried a compact and repair with no success. I also tried setting the option of making hidden objects visible. The database has no autoexec macro although it used to have one. Anyone ever seen this or have a possible solution? Thanks