[AccessD] Free cloud database

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 7 14:50:00 CDT 2017

I would recommend DigitalOcean.

They have a very resonable entrance pricing, as low as $5.00 per month or you can choose to pay by the minute for a big short term project. Like 0.119 cents an hour for a 8GB memory, 4vCPUs, 80GB SSD and 5TB transfer. It should be noted that there is not transfer charges if the transferring is done through an SSH/SSL pipe. There is also special rated block-storage for projects requiring large amounts of data to test on or use.

https://www.digitalocean.com

HTH

Jim