[AccessD] Free cloud database

The Smiley Coder thesmileycoder at gmail.com
Mon Oct 9 14:41:30 CDT 2017

I've been quite happy with Azure. A great feature is point in time backup
and recovery for 30 days (with S0 subscription) and I belive it is 7 days
with basic.

Another usefull feature is the ability to scale up and down in a manner of
minutes. Wan't to see how performance would be with a better subscription?
Crank up the service for 2 hours, test it, and crank the service back down,
and only pay for 2 hours of cranked up service.

Best regards
Anders Ebro // TheSmileyCoder <http://www.thesmileycoder.com>
Access MVP 2014-2018
<http://mvp.microsoft.com/en-us/mvp/Anders%20Ebro-5000469>