[AccessD] Can anyone help me with this

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 14 13:20:17 CDT 2017

Hi John:

You have probably gone through all these checks but I will post them anyways. Have you checked your logs? Is there an exact time when this reboot occurs? Is the reboot spawned by something like an "exceptions error" or a system process? Considering that all your software is probably up to date could it be a hardware error? A failing piece of equipment or some new hardware that was introduced?

One comment I have seen is that an active SQL server eventually runs out of address space and if possible it is quicker and cleaner to just do an "idle time" reboot than to run the "garbage collection" routine. If that is the case there should be some option setting that would control the activation and timing?

Jim