[AccessD] Wordpress, Blogs and sidebars

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 19:20:32 CDT 2017

So guys, I am trying to bring my web site back.  I decided to use Word
Press.  Too late to argue, it's paid for.  Now I need help of course.

I got it installed, and I am writing two blogs (more in the future).
When I say "two blogs", I mean blogs on two different subjects, one is
moving my blog from BlogSpot for Access classes. The other is moving the
tale of Sweet Allie Bluebeard, i.e. my sailing adventure when I bought
my boat.

I am able to write blog entries however they just appear as a long list
of blog titles, which can be clicked on to read the specific blog entry
or  article.  What I want is a tree structure which allows me to have a
sidebar (or something) which holds a tree kinda thing and the branches
are hot links to the individual pages.  Seems like something every
blogger would wish for.

Well maybe but I am not discovering how to just do it in WP.  So if
there are any WP gurus (NOT Word Perfect!;) that would like to hold my
hand through getting this set up, please contact me off line.

Thanks,