[AccessD] Imaging MS Access

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 27 17:07:23 CDT 2017

I agree Arthur.

Many years ago I had a network that kept thousands of pictures on people who were in a system that needed ID cards printed. The only way that the system of picture-display was possible, in real-time, was that the source pictures were stored, in a directory, as simple files and not in a database.

Jim