[AccessD] WP blogging

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 27 18:40:08 CDT 2017

That is my observation as well.

This is why all the newer sites either have a simple site layout or have multiple pages depending on the screen real-estate, phone, tablet and PC. New web sites must also have gesture capabilities as well.

Oh for the days of simple website where we only had to program around the failings of a half dozen browsers. ;-)

Jim