[AccessD] Combo box puzzle

Tina N Fields tinanfields at torchlake.com
Sat Oct 28 14:41:15 CDT 2017

Hi again,

Update. If I use a value list for the combo box, rather than the date
from the date table, it works.

So, why didn't I want to do it that way? Because, next year someone will
need to edit that value list rather than the two records in the date table.

Still don't know why that wasn't working.

Ideas?

Tina Norris Fields
231-322-2787
tinanfields-at-torchlake-dot-com