[AccessD] Friday easy reading

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Sat Sep 2 14:25:46 CDT 2017

Gustav:

Brock is a good old (very old...over 3000 years.) Scottish/Celtic/German name(?):
https://www.ancestry.ca/name-origin?surname=brock

As for the books, sorry about the access but many Apple owners seem to have the perception that the computer universe begins and ends with Apple. Similar to many using MS products. ;-) It is just that the Microsoft world is many times larger and much more versatile now that they have embraced the Linux Multiverse. ;-)

I think Marianne has no idea how to get her books, as a self-publisher, out on Amazon. Would you know the process off-hand? Any complexities, hidden costs, specific requirements, gotchas etc. (I am sure many people here, on the DBA, are also wondering the same thing?)

Jim