[AccessD] OT: Batch File Syntax

Darren - Active Billing darren at activebilling.com.au
Tue Sep 19 01:47:56 CDT 2017

Hi guys,

This batch file is not quite working – Syntax is not right. When I type actual values into the “net user” line it works a treat.

Just the setting up of the variables and then having those variables passed to the “net user” line is failing. I’ve tried a lot of variances, this just happens to be the most recent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Echo off

cls

set ARG1UName = "fatso"

set ARG2PWD = "abc123"

set ARG3FullName = "Fatty Arbuckle"

set ARG4Comment = "General User"

set ARG5Group = "Administrators"

net user %ARG1Uname% %ARG2PWD% /fullname:%ARG3FullName% /comment:%ARG4Comment% /active:yes /passwordchg:no /add

pause

NET LOCALGROUP %ARG5Group% %ARG1Uname% /ADD

pause

Can anyone assist?

Many thanks in advance.

Darren