[AccessD] Suppress error message dialog

Ryan W wrwehler at gmail.com
Mon Apr 23 12:32:27 CDT 2018

 Arthur,
  The TURDTs who are doing this is nearly everyone. It's being done to save
time.  They aren't "future availability" dependencies though. They're
dependencies we sometimes (or maybe all the time?) make in house, mark as
"opened" so that they can be used in the work and then marked Consumed when
they're done (they may last a day, or several days).  The copy and paste is
laziness to avoid having to hand enter each of the codes into the datasheet
along with some other items that get stored (units used, etc).

   Leave it to the users to find ways to use what you've programmed in
unintended ways, that's for sure.