[AccessD] Payroll

Bob Heygood accesspro at gmail.com
Fri Apr 27 10:20:30 CDT 2018

Hello to the list,
I am beginning design of a db to track payroll. The clients biz is such that even though I suggested a "canned" solution, they need a custom.
But in order not to recreate the wheel I am looking for a template or a table relationship to jump start me.
They use a two week pay period. Ideally they would choose an employee (already have a table), then a pay period (already have a table listing dates for two years) and then enter hours in 14 text boxes or maybe a list box ???

Tia
Bob