[AccessD] Why Cannot I select Top N in this query

Bill Benson bensonforums at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 21:39:43 CDT 2018

I ran this before each... and if that suffices, then yes. If not, I am in a
little over my head on this. I had Include Actual Plan option set, before
running Display Estimated Execution Plan, but that probable has no impact
on the estimate. I am using SQL Server Express as the database being
connected to, there appear to be some limitation preventing Analyze Query
in Database Tuning Advisor from working. I get this error message

TITLE: Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio
------------------------------

The argument type 'server type = Sql, server name =
USPP07-98170601\SQLEXPRESS, timeout = 30, database = northwind, protocol =
NotSpecified, workstation = , integrated security = True' cannot be
converted into parameter type
'Microsoft.SqlServer.Management.Common.SqlConnectionInfo'. (mscorlib)

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

Object must implement IConvertible. (mscorlib)

BUTTONS:

OK