[AccessD] .ace file malware found in Office 365

Jim Lawrence accessd at shaw.ca
Tue Aug 14 15:58:33 CDT 2018

Wow, do you think this was directed from foreign governments or just from local spam kiddies?

Microsoft has introduced a book, on how to build and deploy "Intellegent" bots. Now we will be able to launch attacked on anyone in the world we want. :-):

https://info.microsoft.com/rs/157-GQE-382/images/EN-US-CNTNT-eBook-AI-A-Developer%27s-Guide-to-Building-AI-Applications.pdf?LCID=en-us&mkt_tok=eyJpIjoiWWpjeU1EUm1NbVF6WW1ZMiIsInQiOiJCS1pYbU9xVXNUbDljSTFcLzNxVWFibE5adHNMTno3XC9KTVFWTSs0Zkt4QTNWRDIraHFnRm1KU2pcLzhPTlFcL1ZGenpYTGliYzZpd3cyc2pSbGt3WWtcL1N6VVZHdVFxSUZuVmJzOUsxM2FqaFd3cXJMNTB0Mjk5elRzaUY3MDZCdlJybjB0aWRWR2xmUENVT1NYRmp5QlRkdz09In0%3D
http://bit.ly/2PazzGP

One door closes and another one opens.

Jim