[AccessD] Powershell...

John Colby jwcolby at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 07:44:42 CDT 2018

Darryl, I suggest trying to do an import manually.  It is possible that
there is an issue with a field not able to go in. Doing it manually
would allow you to see error messages from Access (if any).

Suggestion two, write code in Access which is called by the "trigger".
This allows you full control including error handling in the inevitable
event of issues in data causing the data to not insert.