[AccessD] Registry tweaks

Bill Patten bill_patten at outlook.com
Thu Aug 30 18:13:33 CDT 2018

Thanks John,

There is some great stuff in there.

Bill

-----Original Message-----
From: John Colby
Sent: Thursday, August 30, 2018 9:07 AM
To: Access Developers discussion and problem solving ; jwcolby at gmail.com
Subject: [AccessD] Registry tweaks

I ran across this "optimize windows for mining" article.  Not interested
in mining per se however of interest to me was a batch file download
down at the bottom for automating registry hacks for turning off various
things.  Of interest to me was what was being disabled as well as how to
perform the adds and deletes.  Pretty cool stuff.  The guy turned the
bat into a txt file which chrome just opened and displayed.  You could
turn it back into a bat file for execution, commenting out things you
don't want done, or for that matter adding other things that you like done.

https://mine2themax.com/optimize-windows10-mining/#tab-con-2