[AccessD] Auth 2.0 and HMRC digital VAT

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Sat Dec 8 01:55:30 CST 2018

To all,

I work for a company that has quite a few clients, next year we want to
incorporate VAT registration etc, I have tried reading through the gov.uk
Digital VAT pages etc but just find them more and more confusing, has
anyone any got any code samples etc for using the Auth 2.0 etc....What I
ideally want to do is build a dll type object that I can use in any desktop
application and pass it client details to register them on the Auth
2.0/digital VAT system, then pass the VAT return details through the dll to
the UK governmet HMRC.

Many thanks in advance for any help or pointers in a good direction for
this.

--
Paul Hartland
paul.hartland at googlemail.com