[AccessD] OpenDatabase error with linked table

David Emerson newsgrps at dalyn.co.nz
Fri Jan 5 20:50:57 CST 2018

Didn't seem to be trusted file problem as I was able to copy it to a local
folder with the same problems.  Ended up replacing the code with this:

    Dim lmdb_Exceptions As dao.Database
    Dim lrds_Exception_Records As dao.Recordset
    'Setup Recordset for Capacity Exception table
    Set lmdb_Exceptions = CurrentDB
    Set lrds_Exception_Records =
lmdb_Exceptions.OpenRecordset("tblCapacityException")

In summary, I reverted back to the current database and removed the ",
dbOpenTable" from the end of the OpenRecordset line.

I then deleted ant index references and changed Seek to Findfirst.  Seems to
have worked.  Didn't explain the problem but at least the client can
continue using the programme.

Regards

David Emerson
Dalyn Software Ltd