[AccessD] Cross Posted VB6

Paul Hartland paul.hartland at googlemail.com
Thu Jul 12 10:48:02 CDT 2018

Stuart,

I don't get much chance to develop in VBA just every now and again but just
don't want to have too much of a learning curve, I am sure I will be ok if
I was to get the position, just wanted to brush up on VB6 beforehand as I
think that there will be a test.....I googled VB6 editor and came up with
this link

https://visualstudio.uservoice.com/forums/121579-visual-studio-ide/suggestions/10525326-support-the-vb6-programming-ide-on-windows-10

and I have Windows 10 at home, so may try it later.

Thanks by the way.

Paul