[AccessD] Normalization question

Charlotte Foust charlotte.foust at gmail.com
Thu Jul 19 09:36:45 CDT 2018

Start with the membership itself as a unique entity with a membership
number, beginning date and expiration, type of membership, and address.  If
you want unique members, it would be a many to many with membership.  If
you plan to use the database to do a mail merge or mailings, you want the
name split into at least first and last, and have a single record for each
name.

Charlotte Foust
(916) 206-4336