[AccessD] Normalization question

John Bartow jbartow at winhaven.net
Thu Jul 19 12:48:41 CDT 2018

IMO - if he wants a learning experience you certainly shouldn't start with a mess and think it will get better. That will most likely convince him that Excel was the way to go.

The table structure is the most important thing.

Teach him table structure and relationships and in the end he'll appreciate it much more and you'll have a program worth using.