[AccessD] Normalization question

Susan Harkins ssharkins at gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 14:19:59 CDT 2018

It shouldn't be a problem with the layout we settled on -- membership is the
parent and the only child table with be the many to many with the membership
"people." There are two lookup tables -- turning out to be very simple.

Susan H.

People change addresses without changing anything else about their
membership. You need to design for that eventuality.